“Wikiwiki” quickly or fast in Hawaiian.
Established in 2019, our goal was to build a tribe of people who were looking for an inclusive, supportive and forward thinking club. We started purely as a triathlon club, but today we have members who just swim, bike and run. Many have never done a triathlon!
Every one of us is on our own personal journey. The destination is your own personal ‘Olympic Games’. Your Olympic dream might be to run 5km without stopping. It might be qualification for a triathlon world championship. We are a club that respect and support everyone, whatever their personal Olympic dream looks like.
We are currently developing the club for 2023 and you can find a list of all the benefits of joining the Wikiwiki Tribe below. If you have any questions, please find our details on the contact us page or by clicking here.
“Me ke aloha pumehana” Rob & Loren.
Why Join The Wikiwiki Tribe?
Membership for 2022/2023 costs £25.00 paid annually. Benefits include access to:
- Training Plans coach written to improve your swim, bike and run or all three.
- Winter Virtual Cycle Rides group and race Zwift rides.
- Club Race Calendar see where & when the tribe are at events and races.
- Virtual social & Q&A sessions meet your tribe & expert speakers.
- Exclusive Member Discounts great savings for the tribe.
- Race For Wikiwiki Tri Team affiliated British Triathlon Federation club, affiliate to England Athletics & Cycling Time Trials to take your performance to the next level.
- Access to buy our race kit designed by Epic Custom.
Other benefits include virtual club meet ups , members only newsletter, private Strava & Facebook groups and more!